"They're bankrupting us!" : and 20 other myths about unions, Bill Fletcher Jr, (electronic resource)The Resource "They're bankrupting us!" : and 20 other myths about unions, Bill Fletcher Jr, (electronic resource)
- "They're bankrupting us!" : and 20 other myths about unions, Bill Fletcher Jr, (electronic resource)
- Title remainder
- and 20 other myths about unions
- electronic resource
- Statement of responsibility
- Bill Fletcher Jr
- Antecedent source
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references
- Myth 1. "Workers are forced to join unions, right?" -- Myth 2. "Unions are bankrupting us and destroying the economy" -- Myth 3. "Unions are actually run by 'labor bosses,' aren't they?" -- Myth 4. "Public sector unions cause budget deficits, right?" -- Myth 5. "Unions make unreasonable demands that result in lots of strikes!" -- Myth 6. "Unions were good once, but we don't need them any longer." -- Myth 7. "Unions are only needed by workers who have problems and get into trouble." -- Myth 8. "The union uses our money for political action and I have no say in the matter!" -- Myth 9. "Unions hold me back from advancing, and if I join I will never be promoted." -- Myth 10. "Unions are corrupt and mobbed up!" -- Myth 11. "Unions have a checkered history and were started by communists and other troublemakers." -- Myth 12. "Unions are all racist and people of color need not apply." -- Myth 13. "Unions have a history of sexism... what makes them better now?" -- Myth 14. "Unions deal with wages, hours, and working conditions; what about other issues?" -- Myth 15. "Yes, unions are good for their members, but they hurt the rest of us!" -- Myth 16. "Unions and corporations are both too big and don't really care about the worker." -- Myth 17. "Let's face it, in a globalized world, unions are powerless." -- Myth 18. " Where do unions stand on immigrants--you either ignore them or you ignore the rest of us?" -- Myth 19. "If unions are so good, why aren't they growing?" -- Myth 20. "Unions are so partisan; they always side with the Democrats, right?" -- Myth 21. "If unions are so great, why aren't more people around the world forming them?"
- 1 online resource.
- File format
- Form of item
- Isbn Type
- (electronic bk.)
- Level of compression
- Quality assurance targets
- not applicable
- Reformatting quality
- unknown sound
- Specific material designation
- Stock number
- System control number
ContextContext of "They're bankrupting us!" : and 20 other myths about unions, Bill Fletcher Jr, (electronic resource)
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance "They're bankrupting us!" : and 20 other myths about unions, Bill Fletcher Jr, (electronic resource)
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.worthingtonlibraries.org/resource/5fjqdUP7VUg/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.worthingtonlibraries.org/resource/5fjqdUP7VUg/">"They're bankrupting us!" : and 20 other myths about unions, Bill Fletcher Jr, (electronic resource)</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.worthingtonlibraries.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.worthingtonlibraries.org/">Worthington Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Worthington Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...